Administrative Assistant / Virtual Assistant
Hire Date: ASAP
Hourly Rate: DOE
- Produce letters, reports, bulletins, memoranda, and e-mail, including material of a confidential nature.
- Compose correspondence, reports, presentations, speeches, organization charts, rough drafts, transcription machine tapes, or verbal instructions.
- Manage the calendar; arrange meetings, conference calls, and appointments.
- Receive and screen telephone calls and e-mail messages, record messages or and provide assistance using independent judgment to determine those requiring priority attention.
- Channel and facilitate communication from customers and associates and redirect callers to appropriate department/field representative for resolution/assistance.
- Act as liaison between other executives and staff in matters involving his/her office, including meetings, documentation, and activities requiring authorized action.
- Receive and distribute incoming mail; review and evaluate mail to identify those items requiring priority attention.
- Prepare and organize databases and reports using word processing applications (MS EXCEL and MS WORD).